The Peugeot 505 STI that my parents picked up and used in Europe ... now belongs to my sister in LA... and is featured in an article where Jalopnik.com goes car-hunting in LA
Peugeot 505 STI
Staying with France (for the moment), above is a Peugeot 505 STI. We
like this car for a number of reasons other than its country of origin.
First of all, this car is someone's daily driver. That's 20 cool-car
points alone. Second of all, for a car released in 1978 it looks
incredibly modern. Only the massive bumpers, tacked on for the US
market give it away as being designed while Jimmy Carter was in office.
Also, it very well might be a diesel. That's another 20 cool-car
points. As far as we could tell, all it needs is a new sunroof.
Posted by Niels P. Mayer in General at 20071130 Comments
Search This Site
- anti-fascist bailout proposal
- creative destruction at work: is recent US economic collapse final stage of fascist coup?
- bottom line regarding "war on terror"
- agrobacterium peptides cause "mad cow disease" and morgellons (was Re: gulf war syndrome, lyme, morgellons and autoimmune diseases VS peptide amino-acid therapy)
- What does MySpace have to do with selling an interesting Linux-based Mini-PC?
- WPAFB develops Morgellons and Gay Bomb!
- chromeless player test via SWFAddress
- testing youtube chromeless player API
- OMG regarding burningman 2008
- testing embedding JW FLV player
- Dr. Harvey's Latest Statements Re Morgellons and Mutant Worms
- what exactly are statins anyways?
- Family Car Featured in Jalopnik Goes Car Hunting
- Wankerati vs Digerati
- which tick bit you and what did it give you?
- Mechanism of Action Unknown and Chemical Imbalance
- Morgellons epidemiology, California
- New Heart Device Allows Cheney To Experience Love
- Thousand-Hand Guanyin
- Morgellons discovery & cure ?!?